You are going to want to pour this cinnamon pancake syrup on everything! It’s that good!! It only needs 5 ingredients and is ready in minutes.
This cinnamon pancake syrup is a Wilkes family favorite and tradition. Although it is definitely a holiday favorite, we make it all year round. We love it on pancakes, waffles, french toast and even ice cream. Make this syrup! Your family will thank you and me!!
How to Make Cinnamon Pancake Syrup
- Combine all ingredients except for whipping cream in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly and boil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- Allow to cool a bit before serving.
How Long Will Pancake Syrup Last?
Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and it will last for up to a month. The sugar may crystallize a bit but when you heat it up that will melt. To reheat, place in the microwave or use a pan on the stove top.
Pour this amazing cinnamon pancake syrup recipe over all your favorite breakfast foods and anything else you can think to try it over!
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Cinnamon Pancake Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- In medium saucepan, stir all ingredients together EXCEPT cream
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat
- Boil 2 minutes
- Remove from heat, stir in cream
- Cool 30 minutes
- Syrup will thicken as it cools
- Serve warm
Originally posted September 30, 2015