Easy Crock Pot Ribs aren’t just easy – they are delicious! Make a quick and delicious dinner with this Easy Crock Pot Rib recipe. The whole family is going to love them! And you are going to love how easy they are to make.
It doesn’t get much easier, or more delicious, than this crock pot rib recipe. You start with a rack of baby back ribs. They are also called St. Louis style spareribs.
First, you rub them with a mixture of paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Just use your fingers to rub it into the meaty side of the ribs.
Then place your ribs into the crock pot with the meaty side against the inside wall.
Cover the ribs with 2 -3 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce.
Then put the lid on and turn the crock pot on low. Let the crock pot ribs cook for 4-5. Once the meat is falling off the bone, you know they are done! Then remove them from the crock pot, cover them with foil, and let them sit for about 15 minutes. Use a sharp knife to cut the ribs apart. Just cut between the bones into the meaty section.
I like to pile them up on a plate and glaze them with some of the leftover barbecue sauce.
And just like that, you have easy and delicious crock pot ribs.
Throw your ribs and sauce in the crock pot in the early afternoon and you’ll have dinner ready when you are. If the ribs are done before you are ready to eat I just wrapped them up in foil and put them in my oven at 150 degrees to keep them warm.
Check out more easy crock pot meals:
- Crock Pot Balsamic Beef
- Indian Butter Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
- Crock Pot Maple Sugar and Pork Tenderloin
My favorite kitchen items I used to make these EASY CROCKPOT RIBS:
SLOW COOKER – My favorite one is the classic, the Rival CrockPot. In fact, I love it so much I own three of them. Two 6 qt and one 4 qt.
CROCK POT LINER BAGS – These liner bags are a life saver and make clean up so much easier and faster! Stock up on them!
HOLIDAY SLOW COOKER COOKBOOK – For more delicious slow cooker recipes check out my new cookbook – 100 recipes!
Crock Pot Ribs Recipe
Easy Crock Pot Ribs
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 5-6 lb.s baby back ribs
- 2-3 C favorite barbeque sauce
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture over the meaty side of the ribs
- Place ribs in slow cooker standing them upright with the meaty side against the wall of the cooker.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the ribs
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours until tender
- Remove ribs and allow to sit for 15 minutes (cover with foil)
- Cut ribs apart
- Cover with bbq sauce left in cooker if desired