Create a flavorful, quick, and easy dinner with this crock pot brown sugar pork tenderloin recipe.
We love pork tenderloin at our house. It is usually my family’s first choice of meat, especially since one of my children is allergic to beef. And one of our favorite pork tender loin recipes is Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin. Every member of my family is a big fan of this sweet pork dish and I am a fan of making it in my slow cooker!
Be sure and scroll down for the video on how to make this delicious dish!
For this week’s quick and easy dinner idea I wanted to share a pork tenderloin crock pot recipe. I love using a crock pot because it is a great way to quickly and easily get a delicious dinner on the table.
This brown sugar pork tenderloin has a delicious combination of maple syrup and brown sugar that I love. Not only is the meat sweet, but there is a depth in the flavor from the syrup. I love a little bit of sweet with my meat! Combine that with some dijon mustard, white balsamic vinegar and some dried thyme and you have a delicious meal.
I served this pork with my Parmesan Roasted Potatoes. They are a perfect combination.
If you love brown sugar pork tenderloin, try out these yummy pork tenderloin recipes:
- Fig Glazed Tenderloin
- Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Apple Sauce
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange Marmalade
- Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloin
- Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork Sliders
***If you love EASY and DELICIOUS meals that you can make for your family in your slow cooker, please join me over on Instgram where I share ALL slow cooker recipes! Hope to see you there! Find me on Instagram at @slowcookerrecipelove ***
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pork Recipe
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin this would be half of a Costco package and half of the package is two tenderloins
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar can use regular also
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- Place tenderloin in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine together garlic, mustard, honey, brown sugar, vinegar, thyme, maple syrup.
- Pour over pork. Turn pork to coat
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
- Remove pork and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Put juices in pan and bring to a boil over heat.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes and then add in cornstarch that has been mixed into cold water
- Whisk into juices and cook for one minute longer until thickened.
- Pour juices over pork.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook! Do you think your friends would love this too? Please share my blog with them. Thanks!