Make your life easier with this 4 ingredient crockpot cranberry pork . It’s easy and delicious and the perfect dinner solution.
4 Ingredient Dinner Idea
I love a good crock pot meal and today I’ve got another good one for you and it’s super easy too. Last month I put together a punch of crockpot freezer meals for my parents. They’ve been having some health issues and to try to make their life easier and make sure they ate right I put some meals together for their freezer. All my mom had to do was pull it out of the freezer and put it into the crockpot. One of the ones they loved was today’s recipe for Cranberry Pork.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Ingredients
- Pork Shoulder Roast. You can also use a pork butt or a Boston Butt
- Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Minced Onion
How to Make Cranberry Pork
- Place pork roast into the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together one can of cranberry, honey and minced onion. Save one can of cranberry for later.
- Pour over pork roast in the slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low until pork is tender and pulls apart.
- Add some of the remaining liquid into the other can of cranberry sauce.
How to Serve
- Place shredded or sliced pork onto a serving platter.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over the top.
What to Serve
Other favorite crock pot recipes:
- Honey Parmesan Pork Roast
- Pork Carnitas.
- Easy Crock Pot Ribs
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
- Crock Pot Balsamic Beef
For all my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Crockpot Cranberry Pork Recipe
Crockpot Cranberry Pork
- 2.5 – 3 lb. pork shoulder roast boston butt or pork butt
- 2 15 oz. whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- Combine all ingredients except for one can of cranberry sauce into slow cooker
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours or until pork shreds easily with a fork
- Add about 1/4 cup of the liquid left in the slow cooker into the remaining can of cranberry sauce to make a nice sauce for the top of the cranberry.
- Serve pork with cranberry sauce on top