Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce is perfect for any holiday meal and so quick and easy using your crockpot!
Using my slow cooker for holiday meal prep is like having a secret weapon in my kitchen. It basically works as a second oven. And for those of us who only have one oven in our kitchen, it is a life saver. Plus, using the slow cooker for this recipe helps infuse and enhance all the great citrus flavors into the sauce.
The best part of any slow cooker recipe is that everything goes in the slow cooker, you turn it on and forget it!
- Fresh Cranberries, whole
- Oranges, juice and zest
- Crushed Pineapple
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
How To Make Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Place all the ingredients into a 6 qt. slow cooker
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours and then on low for 4-5 hours until ready to serve.
- If you would like to make it ahead of time, cook in the crock pot up to two days before needed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cranberry sauce is good on so many things, not just turkey. One of my favorite ways to use it is on a turkey sandwich after Thanksgiving. Add a thin layer of cream cheese, a few spoonfuls of cranberry sauce and then your sliced turkey. I’ve even been known to sneak a little leftover dressing into the sandwich too.
Check out my other favorite holiday side dishes :
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- 1 lb whole fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 orange zested
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple with juice
- Place all the ingredients into a 6 qt. slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours and then on low for 4-5 hours.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.