Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin is perfect if you are looking for something quick, easy and delicious to throw on the grill or in the oven this week. Only five ingredients are needed!
Pork Tenderloin is one of my go to picks whether I am feeding my family or a crowd. It is an easy meat to cook and is so versatile. This oven baked Fig Glazed Pork Tenderloin is definitely a favorite. It also cooks up really well in the Instant Pot and we love this Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin. Another favorite way to cook it is in the crock pot and this Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin is one of the most popular recipes on the blog.
If you are looking for an easy, delicious dish that looks fancy and tastes amazing this is the recipe for you. Whether you are cooking for a crowd or just for your family this pork tenderloin will become a go to recipe. I make it often for just the two of us but have also served it for a crowd. A friend’s son got married and I volunteered to do the food for the rehearsal dinner and this Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin was a huge hit. They had no idea how easy it really was.
I prepared it the night before, placing the pork into the marinade and then all I had to do the next day was grill the meat! The meat can also be cooked in the oven.
Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- Pork Tenderloin
- Orange Marmalade
- Pineapple Juice
- Soy Sauce
- Apple Cider Vinegar
This recipe uses all pantry stable ingredients so it is easy to prepare this without a lot of notice. Just keep a pork tenderloin in the freezer and the other ingredients on your pantry shelf and you can have a delicious dinner ready. The meat does marinate for at least an hour but the longer it marinates the more flavor you will have. It can marinate for up to 24 hours.
How to Make Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice and vinegar to form your marinade. Place in a zippered bag.
- Add in pork tenderloin, close bag and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Drain off liquid and discard.
- Place the orange marmalade in a pan and heat until melted.
- Brush both sides of pork with marmalade. Reserve about 1/4 cup of marmalade for spreading on meat after slicing.
- Grill the pork or bake in the oven at 375 degrees F. Baste several times during the cooking process with orange marmalade.
- Cook until meat reaches 145 degrees F and give it a 3 minutes rest.
- Remove meat from grill or oven and give it one more basting of orange marmalade.
- Slice meat and top with reserved marmalade.
Some of our favorite things to serve Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin with
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or Tamari Sauce, gluten free
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 12 oz. jar of orange marmalade
- Combine juice, vinegar and soy sauce and marinade pork for at least one hour or over night in the refrigerator.
- Warm marmalade in a small pan over medium heat until melted. Reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
- Grill pork until it reaches 145 degrees F with a 3 minute rest, basting with marmalade for the last 5-10 minutes or cook in oven at 375 until cooked through.
- Slice pork and serve with remaining warmed marmalade on top.
Recipe originally shared July 2, 2010
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Your Homebased Mom, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food, party ideas and travel tips and what I’m up to on a daily basis!
Leave a Review