Orange Cranberry Biscotti is a perfect flavor combo and makes a delightful and delicious holiday gift!
Today we welcome Deb from Cooking on the Front Burners to Bake Craft Sew Decorate. I’m drooling over this pretty and delicious orange cranberry biscotti. I love orange and cranberry together and the fact that it is drizzled with white chocolate makes it even better. Please hop on over and visit Deb at her blog for more pretty and delicious greats! Thanks so much for being part of our fun holiday event Deb!
Don’t forget to visit my friends Mique who is sharing Craft ideas and Cindy who is sharing Sew ideas and Mallory and Savannah at Classy Clutter who are sharing decorating ideas! Exciting right!? Be sure to check out all the ideas they are sharing each day as part of Bake Craft Sew Decorate
I would love for you to stop by and visit Cooking on the Front Burner where I share other ideas for eating or holiday gift giving!
Cranberry Orange Biscotti Recipe
Cranberry Orange Biscotti
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp orange zest zest from 1 orange
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 oz. white chocolate not white chips or it doesn't melt good
- Place dried cranberries in a bowl and add boiling water for 2 minutes then drain well.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, orange juice, zest, and butter with a whisk until well mixed then add one egg at a time
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix until incorporated
- Add cranberries and mix well then chill dough for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Spray hands with PAM then divide dough in half and shape into a 4"by 8" rectangle
- Bake for 25 minutes (or until light golden brown and edges start to brown)
- Place parchment paper on cooling rack for 15 minutes
- Slice each log into 1/2-3/4" slices then place (cut side down) on cookie sheet (no paper) and bake again for about 25-30 minutes turning halfway through
- Biscotti should be crispy
- Remove and cool
- In a small bowl place white chocolate and microwave on high stirring every 10 seconds until just melted - watch so it does not burn
- Drizzle with a fork over one side of biscotti
- Place in refrigerator to harden (I keep my biscotti in the refrigerator in an air tight container)
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.