Easy Crock Pot Ribs aren’t just easy, they are delicious and make with this Easy Crock Pot Rib recipe. The whole family is going to love them!
It doesn’t get much easier, or more delicious, than this crock pot rib recipe.
How to Make Crock Pot BBQ Ribs
I use baby back ribs but you can also use St. Louis style spareribs.
Rub both sides of the ribs with a mixture of paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Just use your fingers to rub it into both sides of the ribs.
Then place your ribs into the crock pot with the meaty side against the inside wall.
Cover the ribs with 2 -3 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce.
Then put the lid on and turn the crock pot on low. Let the crock pot ribs cook for 4-5. Once the meat is falling off the bone, you know they are done! Then remove them from the crock pot,
Brush the ribs with more BBQ sauce.
Use a sharp knife to cut the ribs apart. Just cut between the bones into the meaty section.
I like to serve them with some BBQ sauce on the side for those who want more.
Throw your ribs and sauce in the crock pot in the early afternoon and you’ll have dinner ready when you are. If the ribs are done before you are ready to eat I just wrapped them up in foil and put them in my oven at 150 degrees to keep them warm.
My favorite kitchen items I used to make these EASY CROCKPOT RIBS:
SLOW COOKER – My favorite one is the classic, the Rival CrockPot. In fact, I love it so much I own three of them. Two 6 qt and one 4 qt.
CROCK POT LINER BAGS – These liner bags are a life saver and make clean up so much easier and faster! Stock up on them!
HOLIDAY SLOW COOKER COOKBOOK – For more delicious slow cooker recipes check out my new cookbook – 100 recipes!
Crock Pot Ribs Recipe
Easy Crock Pot Ribs
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 5-6 lbs. baby back ribs
- 2-3 cups barbeque sauce
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture over the meaty side of the ribs
- Place ribs in slow cooker standing them upright with the meaty side against the wall of the cooker.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the ribs
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours until tender
- Remove ribs and allow to sit for 15 minutes (cover with foil)
- Cut ribs apart
- Cover with bbq sauce left in cooker if desired