Easy Cookies and Cream Fudge takes minutes to make and only uses THREE ingredients. It’s creamy and delicious.
We love fudge at our house and it is an important part of our annual Cookie/Candy Making day. My mom and mother in law have always been the fudge makers in our house. Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without my mom making her Rocky Road Fudge and my mother in law is famous for her mint fudge at the holidays.
Easy Oreo White Fudge
This year I decided to forgo the candy thermometer when it came to fudge making and use a recipe I found over at the Eagle Brand website. The best part about this recipe is that there is no candy thermometer required! It is quick and easy and you are guaranteed a nice smooth fudge every time! A fail proof fudge recipe.
I love white chocolate fudge and the addition of some Oreo cookies made it even better. This recipe is so easy and there are only 3 ingredients – white chocolate chips, Oreo cookies and Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk! Actually four, there is a little salt too.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Cookies and Cream Fudge
- Combine white chocolate chips, salt and sweetened condensed milk in a pan.
- Heat on the stove top until the chocolate melts. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add in crushed cookies.
- Pour into a greased or parchment lined and allow to chill.
The fudge has amazing flavor and the smooth texture is perfect Just what good fudge should be.
Fudge Making Tips
- Always use a heavy pan. This helps prevent the fudge from burning.
- Allow fudge to cool completely before cutting.
- Substitute another cookie for the Oreos or add in nuts or broken up candy bars.
How to Store Fudge
Fudge can be stored in an air tight container at room temperature. It will keep for up to a week.
You can also store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container and will last up to two weeks.
For all my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes. Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.`
If you are a fudge lover be sure and check out some of my other fudge flavors:
Cookies and; Cream Fudge
- 1 18 oz White chocolate baking squares or 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Oreo cookies crushed (about 20 cookies)
- Line 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- Melt white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.