This White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is one of my favorite treats I make every holiday season. I can eat the whole pan myself!
Because I love you guys so much and because I can’t stop eating the stuff you get a bonus post today. Two posts in one day – two days before Christmas! Merry Christmas to you!!!
My neighbor Debbie brought this recipe to our cookie baking day yesterday. Not only is it pretty in pink it is delicious. I like fudge but I LOVE this fudge.
Well the good news about this fudge is that it is delicious and you will want to make it now. The bad news is it calls for the Andes Peppermint Crunch which may be hard to find right now since the holiday baking season is almost over. As an option you could use crushed candy cane or I think I may prefer the soft peppermint candies. I’m not sure I would like the hard peppermint candy. I like the softness of the crunch and soft peppermints would give you a similar texture as the chips. I bought a bag of the soft peppermints at the Dollar Store today.
The fudge does require a candy thermometer. If you don’t have one buy or borrow a good one. Don’t buy one from the Dollar Store – trust me on this one!
So if you need one last minute holiday treat this is the one!! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- 4 C sugar
- 14 oz evaporated milk 1 can
- 1 C butter
- 14 oz white chocolate chips 1 bag
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream 1 jar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 14 oz Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- Melt butter in a large pan and add the milk and sugar. Cook over medium heat until it reaches 236 degrees, stirring constantly.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it reaches 236 degrees. Be sure and use a candy thermometer so your consistency turns out right. You don't want rock hard fudge or soft runny fudge either!
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla.
- Stir until melted and blended.
- Gently fold in about 1/2 the bag of peppermint crunch then pour into a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle the remaining crunch on top.
- Cool completely.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.