Add a little flavor to your dinner menu with these delicious Balsamic Chicken Quesadillas with strawberries! It’s an amazing combination.
Strawberry Chicken Quesadillas with Balsamic
I am a huge fan of balsamic vinegar. I pour it over everything and I have even been known to eat it straight off the spoon. This strawberry season I have developed a new love for strawberries and balsamic vinegar. I love to cut up a bowl of fresh strawberries, add a sprinkle of sugar and then toss with balsamic vinegar. So good. So I decided to incorporate my new favorite flavor combination into a yummy dinner recipe.
Balsamic Chicken Quesadilla Ingredients
- Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Chicken
- Red Onion
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Mozzarella Cheese
How to Make A Balsamic Chicken Quesadilla
- Layer chicken, diced strawberries, chopped red onion and cilantro on a flour tortilla.
- Drizzle with your favorite balsamic vinegar.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and top with another flour tortilla.
How to Make a Quesadilla
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a frying pan.
- Place filled quesadilla into pan and cook on medium heat.
- Flip to the second side once the first side is golden brown.
- To help the cheese melt faster, place a lid on your frying pan.
- Slice and serve.
The sweetness of the balsamic vinegar and the strawberries with the other ingredients is pretty divine!
For all my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes. Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.`
Balsamic Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
Balsamic Chicken & Strawberry Quesadilla
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp red onion diced
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 C Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 C chicken cooked and diced
- 4 strawberries diced small
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Layer on top of one tortilla 1/2 of the chicken, strawberries, bacon, onion and cilantro
- Drizzle with desired amount of balsamic vinegar
- Top with 1/2 of the cheese
- Cover with second tortilla
- Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in frying pan
- Add quesadilla and cook until golden brown and then flip and cook other side until golden brown and cheese is melted.