This Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin has great flavor thanks to a balsamic glaze made with rosemary and is quick and easy thanks to the Instant Pot.
The Instant Pot not only makes this quick and easy but it makes it super tender and flavorful. It is the perfect answer for a busy week night meal or a post holiday cooking burn out!
With only a handful of ingredients you can prep this meal in about 5 minutes, let it cook in the Instant Pot for 35 minutes and in under an hour you have a tender, delicious dish to serve your family.
Just combine all the ingredients except for the pork and oil together in a bowl. One of my favorite features of the Instant Pot is the saute feature. Turn it on, add the oil and brown your pork on all sides. Add the sauce into the Instant Pot. Put the valve on sealing, and turn it to the meat setting for 35 minutes. Do a natural release. You’ve got dinner!
How to Thicken Gravy in Instant Pot
A delicious balsamic gravy is created as the meat cooks. If you would like the gravy thicker, remove the pork from the Instant Pot. Take out about 1/2 cup of gravy, add in 4 tsp more of cornstarch and return to Instant Pot and stir. Turn onto saute and cook for a few minutes, stirring as it thickens. Then pour this yummy gravy over your meat.
The gravy makes this dish perfect for serving over rice or mashed potatoes. You need something to soak up all that yummy gravy.
Check out more of my favorite Instant Pot recipes:
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes
Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin cut into 3-4″ pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp garlic minced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry rosemary leaves
- 4 tsp cornstarch optional for thickening
- Mix all ingredients together except for pork tenderloin, olive oil and additional cornstarch.
- Place olive oil in Instant Pot and turn to saute. Add pork and brown on all sides.
- Pour in sauce and turn Instant Pot to meat and time to 35 minutes. Do a natural release. Remove meat from pot.
- To thicken gravy, remove 1/2 cup from pot, add in 4 tsp cornstarch. Stir to combine and then return to gravy in pot. Stir on saute for several minutes until gravy thickens.