Candy Corn Quesadilla is such a fun way to celebrate. It is easy to make, delicious and will be the hit of the party.
Whether you celebrate big or little on Halloween this candy corn quesadilla is the perfect way to do it. We tend to celebrate Halloween big around here but even if you don’t celebrate big but want to do a little something to celebrate and make your meal a little festive this is the way to do it. The kids are going to love it too!
This candy corn quesadilla is so easy to make, it’s the perfect thing to let the kids do. All you need is some large flour tortillas and cheese.
I used mozzarella for the white center, and cheddar for the outer two layers. Try and find different colors of cheddar so that one is darker than the other. I found that the less expensive cheeses tend to be darker orange. You can also try any orange and white cheese that you enjoy.
- Flour Tortillas
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
How to Make A Halloween Quesadilla
- Place a large flour tortilla on a baking sheet
- Add mozzarella (white cheese) in the middle of tortilla, then the medium orange cheese around the white layer, and the dark orange cheese around the outer edge.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven under the broiler and Broil for a few minutes until the cheese is melted. Watch it closely so it doesn’t start to brown.
- Cut the Halloween quesadilla into eight equal pieces using a pizza cutter to create the perfect slice of candy corn quesadilla!
Check out more of my favorite Halloween party foods:
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1/4 cups mozzarella grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Place mozzarella (white cheese) in the middle of tortilla. Add medium orange cheese around the white layer and then the dark orange cheese around the outer edge.
- Place under broiler and let cheese melt, don’t let it brown.