Mango Salsa is the perfect combination of a little heat and a little sweet It’s pretty and delicious!
Some of our other favorite salsa include Blender Salsa verde,
Easy Salsa, and Instant Pot Salsa.
Best Mango Salsa
We are huge Mexican food fans at our house. We usually judge a Mexican restaurant by their chips and salsa. If we don’t like their chips and salsa then sorry but we’re not coming back. The chips and salsa totally set the tone for a good meal of Mexican food. We like our salsa with just a little bit of heat but not so much that you are steaming from the ears! We also like a bit of sweet and you will find both the heat and the sweat in this mango salsa
Mango Salsa Ingredients
- Mango. Nice and ripe.
- Red Onion
- Green Onion
- Lime Cilantro
- Jalapeno Pepper
How to Tell if A Mango Is Ripe
A mango is ripe if it is soft to squeeze and the color of the skin is mostly red or yellow. It is also ripe if there is a yellow circle around the stem.
How to Make Mango Salsa
- Cut up all the ingredients into small bite size pieces.
- Place ingredients in a bowl and squeeze lime juice over the top. Toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Chill the salsa to sit in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes so that the flavors can all meld together.
How Long Will Mango Salsa Last?
I recommend making the salsa the day before or the morning of the day you are planning on serving it to give the flavors a while to come together. The salsa will last 3-4 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
How To Serve Mango Salsa
For all my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Mango Salsa Recipe
- 3 ripe mangos peeled, seed and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1 lime juiced
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, including juice of lime.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chill for 15-30 minutes before serving
Leave a Review