Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing comes together in minutes and has amazing flavor. You may never buy store bought salad dressing again.
I love making my own homemade salad dressing. Some of our other favorite salad dressings include this Homemade Caesar Dressing and my go to Balsamic Vinaigrette. If you love a Cobb Salad be sure and use this Cobb Salad Dressing.
Easy Salad Dressing
This lemon dijon salad dressing was originally shared with me by my son. A friend of his who is a caterer gave it to him and we all fell in love with it. It is a nice light but flavorful dressing and is great on all different salad combinations.
How to Make Lemon Dijon Dressing
- Use a blender or a food processor to make this dressing.
- Combine lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, and mustard in the blender and blend until smooth. I used a combination of Dijon Mustard and Whole Grain Mustard but you could change it up for if you like and use all of one or the other.
- With motor running on low, pour in olive oil and canola oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate dressing until ready to use.
How Long Will Dressing Last In The Refrigerator?
Homemade Lemon Dijon dressings will last 7-10 days in the refrigerator. Store in an airtight container.
What Kind of Salad to Serve Lemon. Dijon Dressing on
Greens. Combination of spinach and spring greens.
Fruit. I like using an apple or pear. Leave the skin on the fruit for extra color and texture. I prefer a Gala or Honey crisp apple. At the holidays I love to through in Pomegranate seeds for some pretty color.
Nuts. I love nuts on my salad and for this salad I used chopped hazelnuts but you could use any nut.
Then just add your lemon dijon vinaigrette for a pretty and delicious salad.
Be sure and follow me on YouTube for lots of recipe videos!
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store. Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes
Lemon Dijon Dressing Recipe
Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Whole-grain Mustard
- 1 tsp. Dijon Style Mustard
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard in the blender.
- With motor running slowly add the olive and canola oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep refrigerated when not using.
Originally shared December 20, 2011
Leave a Review