Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing comes together in minutes and has amazing flavor. You may never buy store bought salad dressing again.
I love making my own homemade salad dressing. Some of our other favorite salad dressings include this Homemade Caesar Dressing and my go to Balsamic Vinaigrette. If you love a Cobb Salad be sure and use this Cobb Salad Dressing.
Easy Salad Dressing
This lemon dijon salad dressing was originally shared with me by my son. A friend of his who is a caterer gave it to him and we all fell in love with it. It is a nice light but flavorful dressing and is great on all different salad combinations.
How to Make Lemon Dijon Dressing
- Use a blender or a food processor to make this dressing.
- Combine lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, and mustard in the blender and blend until smooth. I used a combination of Dijon Mustard and Whole Grain Mustard but you could change it up for if you like and use all of one or the other.
- With motor running on low, pour in olive oil and canola oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate dressing until ready to use.
How Long Will Dressing Last In The Refrigerator?
Homemade Lemon Dijon dressings will last 7-10 days in the refrigerator. Store in an airtight container.
What Kind of Salad to Serve Lemon. Dijon Dressing on
Greens. Combination of spinach and spring greens.
Fruit. I like using an apple or pear. Leave the skin on the fruit for extra color and texture. I prefer a Gala or Honey crisp apple. At the holidays I love to through in Pomegranate seeds for some pretty color.
Nuts. I love nuts on my salad and for this salad I used chopped hazelnuts but you could use any nut.
Then just add your lemon dijon vinaigrette for a pretty and delicious salad.
Be sure and follow me on YouTube for lots of recipe videos!
Lemon Dijon Dressing Recipe
Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Whole-grain Mustard
- 1 tsp. Dijon Style Mustard
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard in the blender.
- With motor running slowly add the olive and canola oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep refrigerated when not using.
Originally shared December 20, 2011