I am a huge fan of balsamic vinegar. I pour it over everything. I have even been know to eat it straight off the spoon. This strawberry season I have developed a new love for strawberries and balsamic vinegar. I love to cut up a bowl of fresh strawberries, add a sprinkle of sugar and then toss with balsamic vinegar. So good.
So when KRAFT asked me to develop a recipe using their new KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese Stand-Up Pouch and #standupcheese campaign. I decided to incorporate my love of strawberries and balsamic vinegar too and create a yummy, cheesy quesadilla!
Couldn’t think of anything better to add to strawberries and balsamic vinegar than some Mozzarella cheese goodness.
This quesadilla is a combination of chicken, red onion, cilantro, strawberries, balsamic vinegar and KRAFT Mozzarella cheese.
I’m loving the new KRAFT Stand Up Pouch and how I can stand it straight up and avoid spilling cheese out all over my counter! I purchased it at my local Safeway. Be sure and check out Safeway Just For You
Then top it with some KRAFT Mozzarella cheese.
Top it with another flour tortilla. I like to cook my quesadilla in butter. Just melt a tablespoon or a little less of butter in your frying pan and cook the quesadilla on both sides until the cheese is melted.
Just slice it up and you are good to go. The sweetness of the balsamic vinegar and the strawberries with the other ingredients is pretty divine!
For other cheesy goodness check out these:
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp red onion, diced
- 2-3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 C Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 C chicken, cooked and diced
- 4 strawberries, diced small
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Layer on top of one tortilla ½ of the chicken, strawberries, bacon, onion and cilantro
- Drizzle with desired amount of balsamic vinegar
- Top with ½ of the cheese
- Cover with second tortilla
- Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in frying pan
- Add quesadilla and cook until golden brown and then flip and cook other side until golden brown and cheese is melted.