There is no campfire needed for this delicious, easy S’mores Skillet. Enjoy all the flavors of a s’more in skillet form any time you want!
If you love s’mores you may want to try these other s’more flavored treats. A S’mores Bar is a fun party idea and these Mini S’mores Tarts are cute and delicious. We love this Chocolate S’mores Pie too!
Yes, this does taste as amazing as it looks. In fact, if I hadn’t shared it with my neighbors I am convinced I would have eaten the entire thing myself – all in one sitting!! May I dare say, this is better than a s’mores made over a campfire. I love s’mores made over the campfire, but I have to tell you, this s’mores skillet is killer. And I love any excuse to use my cast iron pan.
S’mores in a Skillet
This S’mores Skillet starts with a graham cracker crust piled with marshmallows and chocolate chips. It is then top with a graham cracker crumble and baked. Did I tell you how amazing this is!
If you don’t have a cast iron pan you can make this in any oven safe baking dish. I just think cast iron makes everything taste better.
How to Make S’mores Skillet
- Combine together butter, sugar, oats, flour and graham cracker crumbs along with some baking powder and salt.
- Press two thirds of this mixture gets into the bottom of the 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Crumble the remainder of the crumble mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes of until golden brown.
- Let it cool a bit (if you can) and then grab a fork and dig in! Like a s’more, this is best served warm.
Or you can be a little bit more civilized and scoop some onto a plate, top it with ice cream and some chocolate syrup!
And then dig in!
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease your cast iron skillet
- In a large bowl mix together butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. About 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in oats, flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- Beat until combined
- Press 2/3 of mixture into bottom of a 10″ cast iron skillet.
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Crumble remaining mixture on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes and enjoy!
- Top with ice cream and chocolate syrup.