Using a base of our favorite caramel corn, this S’mores Popcorn is a fun dressed up version. It combines all the flavors of your favorite campfire treat!
It feels like summer has arrived here in the Pacific Northwest and the flavor of the summer this year is s’mores. I have seen s’more recipes popping up all over the blogosphere. Every imaginable s’more flavored treat you can imagine. S’mores and summer do just seem to go together. One of our favorite summer time activities is making s’mores over the firepit in our backyard but now you don’t need to wait for a fire to enjoy the yumminess of a s’more!
I decided to turn one of my favorite treats – caramel corn into a s’more too with S’mores Popcorn. What’s not to love about caramel, chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker combined together??
How to Make S’mores Popcorn
- To make S’mores Popcorn, start out with my trustworthy, easy to make, never fail me caramel corn recipe. It is so easy because it is made in a brown paper bag in the microwave.
- Spread the caramel corn out onto parchment paper on two large cookie sheets.
- Add mini marshmallows and Golden Graham cereal or pieces of graham cracker.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle it over the popcorn, lots of chocolate! The chocolate is the glue that holds it all together so don’t skimp on this part!!
- Allow the chocolate to set up. If you are in a hurry, place the popcorn into the refrigerator to set up quicker. After it is set up you can commence munching. You can start munching before it sets up too, it is just a little messier!
For S’more fun be sure and check out the s’more bar I did last summer for a birthday party! This S’more popcorn would be a fun addition to the S’mores Bar.
For other fun and delicious s’mores recipes check out these:
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
S’mores Popcorn Recipe
Use my favorite caramel corn recipe as the base of this popcorn.
- 16 cups caramel corn
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Golden Graham cereal or graham cracker pieces
- 2 cups chocolate chips melted
- Spread caramel corn onto two parchment lined cookie sheets to cool.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and cereal.
- Melt chocolate chips and then drizzle chocolate over mixture.
- Allow chocolate to set up. Enjoy!
Leave a Review