A no bake granola ice cream pie with a delicious granola crust and topping.
‘So granola is not just for breakfast! I created this yummy ice cream pie using the homemade granola I shared last week. It is super easy to make and if you have granola on hand you probably have all the other ingredients too.
No Bake Dessert
It is the perfect dessert for a hot summer night. Requires no baking (if the granola is already made) and can be put together in minutes and it is cold and delicious! And did I mention it contains chocolate and caramel!! Perfect!
How to Make Granola Ice Cream Pie
- Place a layer of granola in the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch glass pan.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce or hot fudge sauce. I used my homemade fudge sauce recipe but you could use store bought too.
- Add a layer of ice cream. I used vanilla but you could definitely use whatever your favorite ice cream flavor is.
- Top with additional granola, covering the ice cream.
- Cover and place in freezer to firm up and until ready to serve.
How to Serve Granola Ice Cream Pie
When you are ready to serve it, warm up some caramel sauce or chocolate sauce and drizzle it over the top. You can find my favorite homemade caramel sauce recipe here.
Then take a nice big bite, not too big though, you don’t want to get a head freeze!
I love the crunch and texture of the granola along with the smoothness of the ice cream. Lots of great flavor too with the chocolate and caramel sauce. Yum!
How Long Will Ice Cream Pie Last
Covered, in the freezer it will last up to a week
For all my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Granola Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Granola Ice Cream Pie
- 3 1/2 cups Homemade Granola
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce
- Spread 2 cups of granola evenly in the bottom of a 8 x 8″ pan.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Spread softened ice cream over top of granola, as even as possible.
- Sprinkle with remaining granola and press down gently into ice cream.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Cut into squares and drizzle with caramel sauce.