We’ve been keeping our grill busy lately. We’re using it for the usual stuff – hamburgers, steak, chicken etc. but this week I tried something new and fun on the grill – Grilled Flatbread with Chorizo and Peppers. So fun to cook something different on the grill!
Grilled Flatbread Recipe
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough room temperature
- 3/4 C fresh salsa
- 4 oz. dry cured Spanish chorizo chopped
- 1/2 C mixed red and yellow pepper strips
- 1 pkg. 8oz. KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush 1 Tbsp oil onto a large sheet of parchment paper.
- Divide dough in half
- Place 1 piece of dough on parchment and roll out to 14 x 8 rectangle.
- Repeat with dough on a second sheet of parchment.
- Transfer dough, parchment side up to grill. Remove parchment.
- Grill 2-4 minutes or until bottoms of crusts are lightly charred and you have grill marks.
- Turn and place grilled side up.
- Top with salsa, chorizo, peppers and cheese.
- Grill another 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.