A fun and delicious way to enjoy your salad, this Chicken Caesar Salad Flatbread will become your new favorite lunch.
Chicken Caesar Salad Flatbread is one of my favorite ways to eat salad. There is a restaurant here in Portland that makes a yummy pizza salad. It has pretty much become one of my favorite things. I love the idea of eating my salad on top of my pizza! I wanted to make it at home for a quick lunch. so I used store bought flatbread pizza crusts, but you can use your favorite flatbread recipe too.
How to Make Caesar Salad Flatbread
This recipe is so quick and easy.
- Brush the flatbread with olive oil and sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese.
- Toast it in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Top it with lettuce, grilled chicken, Caesar salad dressing, and more Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy your delicious flatbread!
Check out more of my favorite salad recipes:
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Chicken Caesar Salad Flatbread Recipe
Chicken Caesar Salad Flatbread
- 2 Flatbread Pizza Crusts
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chicken cooked and chopped
- 2 tbs Caesar salad dressing
- Lay flatbread on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Brush with olive oil
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 4 minutes
- Top with lettuce, chicken, dressing and additional parmesan cheese
Leave a Review