Parmesan roasted potatoes are a flavorful side that is perfect for any of your favorite main dishes.
I am a non-potato eating girl married to an Idaho Boy. That can be a bit of a problem some times. Over the years though I have worked hard to try and eat at least some potatoes. I have learned that I can handle small and crisp potatoes. So I tend to cut up my potatoes and small and cook them a long time!
This recipe for Parmesan Roasted Potatoes fits my potato criteria pretty well. Small, crisp and covered in Parmesan cheese. I cut the potatoes into a nice small cube size but you can make them any size you want.
I used a Yukon Gold this time but I think I prefer a little firmer russet potato. You combine flour, grated parmesan cheese with some salt and pepper to coat the potatoes.
Then you bake them on a melted butter covered baking pan. I like to make sure all sides get browned and crisp so turn them several times during the baking process. Then, once you pull them out of the oven, a nice sprinkling of some more Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs are the perfect garnish. Parmesan Roasted Potatoes make for a delicious side dish for just about any meal.
Parmesan Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 7-8 large potatoes yukon gold or russet
- 1/2 C finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 C butter melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put cheese, flour, salt and pepper into a plastic sealable bag.
- Cut potatoes into bite size chunks.
- Add to flour mixture and shake to coat.
- Put melted butter onto baking pan.
- Place potatoes in a single layer into butter
- Bake in oven until browned and crisp about 1 hour. Turn several times to make sure all sides brown evenly.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.