Create a candy cake made out of your favorite candy bars for your next celebration. It is the perfect gift for the candy lover in your life.
Why You’ll Love This!
A candy cake usually cost less than $10 to make and can be customized for any event such as birthday cake, graduation gift or even a wedding. It’s the perfect way to use up leftover halloween candy too.
They are perfect for that hard to buy for person too! The best part is there is no baking, no oven or no actual ingredients involved except candy!
Candy Cake Supplies
- Candy Bars. 20 or so full size candy bars, depending on size of cake wanted. You can use Snickers, Milky Way bars, Kit Kats
- Metal tin
- Cardboard Circle
- Double Sided Tape
- Shredded Paper
How to Make a Candy Cake Out of Candy Bars
Use this easy to follow tutorial:
- Cover cardboard circle with foil. Attach several strips of tape to top edge of largest tin.
- Place tin upside down (i.e. taped side down) in center of cardboard circle.
- Attach a smaller tin on top if desired using tape.
- Using strips of double sided tape, attach candy bars around bottom tin.
- Use several strips on each candy bar to make sure they adhere well.
- Keep adding candy bars around tin. Try not to eat any! 🙂
- Finish with bottom tin.
- Repeat on top tin with smaller candy bars.
- Add paper shred if desired.
- Add a paper strip on top…
or a bow….
or a fun toy or even a tiny blue pail filled with even more candy on top of the cake.
Cake Made of Candy Bars
Candy Cakes are perfect for any occasion!
Wrap in cellophane for the finishing touch and easy transport.
Who are you going to make your first candy cake for??
Just think of all the possibilities!
Try these other fun recipes:
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.