Korean Beef Tacos are a delicious way to spice up taco Tuesday! And they are so easy to make! Just marinade and grill!
Since the start of the year I have had a fun time experimenting with and sharing a new slow cooker recipe with you each week. Unfortunately not all slow cooker recipes are created equal and the one I was hoping to share this week just didn’t make the cut. So instead of a slow cooker recipe this Monday you are going to get a yummy Korean beef taco recipe. It’s not made in the slow cooker but it is still a delicious and easy dinner idea!
Korean Tacos are a Korean-Mexican fusion dish that are popular here in the NW and we have several yummy food carts that serve them. If you live in the Portland area be sure and check out the Koi fusion food cart and they have a new brick and mortar location near me in the Bethany area.
The typical Korean taco uses more asian inspired toppings such as kim chi. For my version I used some cabbage, radishes, green onions and an asian inspired sauce that uses chili garlic sauce.
Skirt steak is a great cut of meat for these tacos, and flank steak would work great too. I marinaded the meat most of the day and then cooked it on the grill. Once grilled, slice it thin and serve it up on a corn tortilla. Garnish with cabbage, radishes, green onion and the garlic chili sauce. Enjoy!
Check out more of my favorite Korean Beef Recipes:
Korean Beef Taco Recipe
Korean Beef Tacos
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 lb. skirt steak or flank steak
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- cabbage sliced thinly
- radishes sliced thinly
- green onions sliced
- corn tortillas
- Mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and garlic.
- Place a bowl or plastic zip bag and add steak, turn to coat.
- Marinade for 2 hours to overnight.
- Remove steak for marinade and grill to medium or desired doneness.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and then slice thinly against the grain.
- Mix together mayo and chili garlic sauce.
- Place sliced steak on corn tortilla. Top with cabbage, radishes and green onions. Top with sauce
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.