These gluten free brownies are everything a brownie should be – fudgy, chewy and delicious.
Gluten Free Brownies
Our gluten free journey continues and this time with my husband. The good news is, it is helping and he has done so well with his new way of eating (and lost about 10 pounds as a bonus) that I decided to make him a treat this weekend.
I am so proud of my husband for his self control and adapting to a new gluten free lifestyle.. I decided to reward him by making him some gluten free brownies this weekend.
He couldn’t believe they were gluten free. These brownies are moist and chewy, not too cake like and that’s exactly what these brownies were.
The only bad thing about this recipe is that it only makes a 8 x 8 but if you want more just double it and use a 9 x 13 pan.
I can honestly say these are THE BEST gluten free brownies I have had or made.
GF Brownie Ingredients
Gluten Free Flour Mix. I make my own mix using this recipe but you can use your favorite flour mix.
Chocolate. This recipe uses a combination of semi sweet and milk chocolate chips. If you want more intense chocolate, use all semi sweet or even dark chocolate chips.
How to Make Gluten Free Brownies
- Melt sugar, butter and cream in a sauce pan on the stove top. Cook over medium heat until it begins to boil.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir until melted. It may look like your chocolate is seizing up but trust me it will be o.k.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and keep stirring.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt and stir until smooth.
- Pour that into your greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake at 325 for about 25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Don’t overbake.
Can You Freeze Brownies?
Just so my husband wouldn’t be tempted to eat them all at once I cut them into squares and then wrapped them up individually in plastic wrap and froze them. So when he wants to reward himself for being a good boy he can grab one out of the freezer and indulge!
For other gluten free goodness try:
For all my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos
Gluten Free Brownies Recipe
Gluten Free Brownies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp whipping cream or half & half
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate Chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup gluten free flour mix
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 pan
- In a saucepan combine sugar, butter and cream.
- Cook over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and pour into greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake.
Leave a Review