Cookies & Cream Rice Krispie Treats are the perfect combination of two favorite treats. And once you taste them you will agree they are a treat made in heaven!
Be sure and watch the video below to see how to make them.
If you love rice krispie treats and you love Oreo cookies, then this mash up is going to be a treat that you cannot resist. I have the best rice krispie treat recipe and I added a little white chocolate and some crushed up cookies to make the perfect Cookies & Cream Rice Krispie Treats!
How to Make Rice Krispie Treats
I love rice krispie treats but I make mine a little different than the recipe on the box. I like them nice and gooey, so I throw in extra butter and marshmallows. This time I also added in some melted white chocolate and chocolate sandwich cookies too!
I then put them into the 9 x 13 pan and added more white chocolate and chocolate sandwich cookie goodness on top
I first served these at a dessert potluck and they were one of the first things to disappear from the table! It’s a fun way to dress up a family favorite.
Check out more of my favorite desserts:
My favorite kitchen tools I use to make COOKIES & CREAM RICE KRISPIE TREATS:
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS – I am a flavor of the Guittard Brand and find these chips to have a nice vanilla flavor. I usually keep a bag in the freezer for snacking on!
9 x 13 GLASS PAN – I actually own three of these and they seem to be in constant use.
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Cookies & Cream Rice Krispie Treat Recipe
Cookies & Cream Rice Krispie Treats
- 16 oz mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c butter 1 stick
- 7 C rice krispies
- 2 1/2 C chocolate sandwich cookies broken into small pieces, divided
- 1 1/3 C white chocolate chips melted
- 1/2 C white chocolate chips or melts for top of bars
- In a heavy pan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in marshmallows and 1 1/3 C of white chocolate chips and stir until melted
- Stir in cereal and 2 C of broken cookies.
- Put into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Melt 1/2 C white chocolate chips and spread over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie.
- Cool to room temperature and serve.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.