Baked Fajitas make for a delicious and easy dinner time! And you only need one pan!
We love chicken fajitas at our house. I have shared one of my favorite ways to fix Chicken Fajitas. before. And I also love to make slow cooker chicken fajitas. But I think I have found a new favorite way to fix fajitas – Baked Fajitas!
Baked Fajitas Ingredients
- Chicken. I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Onion. White or yellow onion will work.
- Peppers. Use a combination of colors. I prefer red, orange or yellow.
- Fajita Seasoning. Store bought or make your own using recipe below.
- Tortillas. Use corn or flour or make your own corn tortillas.
Fajita Seasoning Recipe
For the fajita seasoning I used a combination of cornstarch, chili powder, salt, paprika, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and cumin. See recipe card below for exact amounts. Save yourself a trip to the store and make your own.
How to Cook Fajitas
- Place your sliced chicken, onions and peppers into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with your seasoning mix and drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30-35 minutes.
What to Serve with Fajitas
Besides being delicious, the cleanup on these chicken fajitas is so easy – one pan!
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes
Baked Fajitas Recipe
- 3-4 chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 oz. fajita seasoning mix or 6 tsp
- tortillas corn or flour
Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Mix together the seasoning mix ingredients.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan
- Place onions and red pepper in pan.
- Top with sliced chicken.
- Sprinkle with fajita seasoning mix
- Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on tortillas