White Chocolate Toffee Blondies Are the perfect way to get all the taste of a cookie but the ease and speed of a brownie. The flavor combination of white chocolate and toffee is perfection.
I am a big white chocolate fan and think it is the perfect compliment to a lot of other things. White Chocolate Snickerdoodles is a fun twist on a classic cookie. White Chocolate Cherry Almond Bars is a fun combo too. You won’t believe how delicious these Maple White Chocolate Cookies are!
On Memorial Day we had a potluck BBQ with friends from church. We had spent the day playing and hiking so by the time we got home I didn’t have much time but to prepare the food I had told my friend I would bring. Because I am a bit of an overachiever I had offered to bring a salad and a dessert. The salad was no problem as I had made the salad dressing the day before. For once, I was planning ahead but I didn’t plan ahead on the dessert. When cruched for time, a bar cookie is always a good choice. Mix it up, put it in a pan and bake. No scooping or rolling.
I usually make Butterscotch Blondies but since there were no butterscotch chips in my pantry but there was a bag of white chocolate chips guess what we ended up with!? I also uncovered a bag of forgotten toffee chips while searching for the white chocolate chips so I decided to add those in too, a good decision and an amazing flavor combination.
What is a Blondie?
A blondie is basically a brownie without the chocolate. They are a blonde brownie!
How to Make Blondies
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil to make removing the blondies easier. You can also use parchment paper.
- After you line it with foil or parcdhment paper don’t forget to spray it with some baking spray.
- Beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes.
If you are in a hurry like I was you can remove them and cut them while they are still warm.In fact, I rather recommend it. These bars are delicious cooled but they are amazing when they are warm and still a little gooey. I loved the flavor combination of the white chocolate chips and the toffee chips, a really good choice! They disappeared at the party because who can resist a warm cookie!
Some of my other favorite blondie recipes include:
- Peanut Butter Blondies
- Snickerdoodle Blondies
- Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Blondies
- Malted Milk Ball Blondies
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
White Chocolate Toffee Blondie Recipe
White Chocolate Toffee Blondies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cups toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil or parchment paper and then spray with baking spray.
- Combine butter and sugars. Beat until fluffy
- Add in eggs and vanilla
- Gradually add in flour and salt until blended.
- Mix in chips
- Spread batter into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a tooth pick comes out only slightly gooey.
- Cool and remove from pan by lifting up the foil.
Originally posted May 31, 2012
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Your Homebased Mom, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.