Peppermint Pretzel Bites are easy and delicious. No baking required and perfect for the holidays!
Today’s recipe combines all of my favorites! Sweet and salty, white chocolate and peppermint. They are fun and festive, great to gift to neighbors, and they come together in a matter of minutes. No baking required. Perfect for the busy holiday season.
The salt from the pretzels along with the sweetness from the white chocolate are a perfect combo. Throw in some crushed candy canes and you’ve got pretty much perfection. A drizzle of semi sweet chocolate over the top doesn’t hurt either and just makes them look prettier!
- Vanilla Flavored Candy Coating
- Peppermint Candy
- Semi Sweet Chocolate
How to Make Peppermint Pretzel Bites
- Melt vanilla flavored candy coating in microwave or on stove top according to package directions. Be careful not to overcook.
- Crush pretzels and peppermint candy and place in a large bowl.
- Pour melted candy coating over the pretzel and candy mixture and stir to coat.
- Spoon candy by large spoonfuls onto two large baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and drizzle over the top of candy. Sprinkle with reserved crushed peppermint.
- Allow to set up before packaging or serving.
Now they are ready to dress up any Christmas cookie plate around!
Check out more of my favorite white chocolate peppermint treats:
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Peppermint Pretzel Bites
- 24 oz vanilla flavored candy coating
- 8 cups pretzels coarsely chopped
- 1 cup peppermint candy or candy canes crushed and divided
- 4 oz semi sweet chocolate
- Melt vanilla flavored candy coating in microwave or on stove top
- Place crushed pretzels and 3/4 cup peppermint candy in a large bowl. Pour melted candy coating over and stir to coat.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spoon candy by large spoonfuls onto prepared pan. Mound into little bite size pieces.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and drizzle over the top of candy. Sprinkle with reserved crushed peppermint. Allow to set up and then serve.