This festive Christmas Cookie Bark makes the perfect food gift this holiday season. Not only will Rudolph and Santa love it but so will your neighbors.
Be sure to watch the video below on how to make it.
Remember that yummy, fun Candy Corn Cookie Bark I made at Halloween??? Well if you don’t, you will want to remember it next Halloween because it is so good!
It was so good I decided we needed a Christmas version – thus was born Christmas Cookie Bark. The first time I made this I used Christmas candy corn. Who knew there was Reindeer Corn? I didn’t until I was perusing the bulk food bins at the grocery store the other day and there it was! Red, green and white candy corn! Love it!! It can be hard to find sometimes though so I also made it with red and green holiday M & M’s and they work great too!
I picked up a bag of holiday Oreos with red filling, some pretzels, almond bark and red and green sprinkles and I was good to go!
How to Make Christmas Bark
The process is still the same. Crush and chop up the oreos and pretzels and spread them along with 3/4 of the reindeer corn on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
Melt the 1 pound package of white almond bark in the microwave and pour over the top of the broken up goodness.
I then push the sides of everything in to make it a little more compact.
Sprinkle the remaining reindeer corn or M & M’s and red and green sprinkles on top before the almond bark sets up too much.
Let it harden up at room temperature or if you are in a hurry like I usually am pop it in the refrigerator for a bit.
After it hardens break the Christmas Cookie Bark into pieces and enjoy!
It’s pretty in a fun holiday bowl and makes the perfect guest at your next party. I love to wrap it up in a cellophane bag and hand it out to my neighbors too.
I bet Rudolph would love a bowl of Christmas Cookie Bark left out for him on Christmas Eve along with Santa’s cookies – much better than a carrot!
I’ve been going a little candy bark crazy the last few days and I have a couple more fun combinations to share with you in the next couple of days so be sure and check back tomorrow!
My favorite kitchen items I used to make this CHRISTMAS COOKIE BARK:
PARCHMENT PAPER SHEETS – These precut sheets of parchment paper are a total time saver in the kitchen.
SHEET PAN – I have at least six of these in my kitchen. I use them everyday. The 13 x 18 size is perfect and I use them for everything!
ALMOND BARK – Melts easily and smoothly and is perfect for bark making and dipping candy.
Christmas Cookie Bark Recipe
Christmas Cookie Bark
- 14 Oreo cookies broken up. I used the holiday ones with the red filling but regular will work fine
- 1 1/2 C pretzels broken into pieces. I used the small stick pretzels
- 24 oz white chocolate almond bark or melts found in the bulk food section
- 1 C reindeer candy corn or holiday M & M's
- red and green colored sprinkles
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Spread broken cookes, pretzels and about 3/4 C of the candy corn onto the waxed paper
- Place white chocolate in a container and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes
- Stir and then microwave for another 30 seconds until melted and smooth
- White chocolate melts faster and burns easier than chocolate
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie mixture, spreading with spatula if needed to coat evenly
- Sprinkle remaining candy corn and colored sprinkles over the chocolate while it is still wet
- Place cookie tray into refrigerator until set and firm
- Remove and gently break bark into small pieces
- Store in air tight container
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.