This festive Christmas Bark is such an easy recipes and makes the perfect food gift this holiday season. Not only will Rudolph and Santa love it but so will your neighbors.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe!
This recipe is fun, delicious, and so easy. There is no baking or cooking involved, just a little melting! And it literally only takes minutes to make. Then just let it set up and harden.
This is perfect for a party, festive treat, or neighbor gift!
- Oreo cookies. You can use the holiday ones with red filling or regular will work too.
- Pretzels. I used the small stick pretzels
- White chocolate almond bark or Wilton melts. You can also use white chocolate chips.
- Reindeer candy corn and/or holiday M & M’s
- Red and green colored sprinkles
How to Make Christmas Bark
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break cookies and pretzels into pieces.
- Spread broken cookies, pretzels and about 3/4 cup of the candy corn onto the waxed paper. If using both candy corn and M & M’s, use 1/2 cup of each.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe container and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir and then microwave for another 30 seconds until melted and smooth. White chocolate melts faster and burns easier than chocolate
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie mixture, spreading with spatula if needed to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining candy corn and colored sprinkles over the chocolate while it is still wet.
- Place cookie tray into the fridge until set and firm.
- Remove and gently break bark into small pieces.
Christmas Bark is easy to customize.
- Instead of Almond Bark or white chocolate use dark chocolate or milk chocolate.
- Switch out the cookies for another cookie such as Biscoff or graham crackers.
- Add in some marshmallows or some crushed candy cane.
It’s pretty in a fun holiday bowl and makes the perfect guest at your next party. I love to wrap it up in a cellophane bag and hand it out to my neighbors too.
I bet Rudolph would love a bowl of Christmas Bark left out for him on Christmas Eve along with Santa’s cookies – much better than a carrot!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long with Christmas Bark last?
Keep it stored in a zippered plastic bag of an airtight container and it will last for 2-3 weeks. It can be stored at room temperature, in a dry, cool spot. It does not need to be refrigerated. Just keep it away from heat.
Can I freeze Christmas Bark?
It can be frozen in a freezer container for up to 2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature before serving.
Check out more easy holiday treats:
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Christmas Bark Recipe
- 14 Oreo cookies broken up. I used the holiday ones with the red filling but regular will work fine
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels broken into pieces. I used the small stick pretzels
- 24 oz white chocolate almond bark or melts found in the bulk food section
- 1 cup reindeer candy corn or holiday M & M’s or 1/2 dup of each
- red and green colored sprinkles
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Spread broken cookes, pretzels and about 3/4 C of the candy corn onto the waxed paper
- Place white chocolate in a container and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes
- Stir and then microwave for another 30 seconds until melted and smooth
- White chocolate melts faster and burns easier than chocolate
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie mixture, spreading with spatula if needed to coat evenly
- Sprinkle remaining candy corn and colored sprinkles over the chocolate while it is still wet
- Place cookie tray into refrigerator until set and firm
- Remove and gently break bark into small pieces
- Store in air tight container