Cookies and Cream Bark is a quick and easy candy that only needs three ingredients and only takes 15 minutes to make!
If you are looking for a quick and easy holiday treat to give as a gift to friends and neighbors, add to a cookie plate or just enjoy as a treat, cookies and cream bark is the answer. It really couldn’t get any easier!
This cookie bark has all the flavors of your favorite chocolate sandwich cookie and it has cookies too!
How to Melt Chocolate in the Microwave
Melt 2 cups of each chocolate separately in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl. Cook on high for 20-30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until chips are completely melted. You could also use a double boiler on the stove top for a slower, safer melt.
How to Make Cookies and Cream Bark
- Use a combination of white almond bark (or vanilla melts) and semi sweet chocolate melts. You could also use milk chocolate melts. You can also use chocolate chips if you prefer but I find that the chocolate melts, melt more evenly and easily. Use a 1:1 ratio of white chocolate to semi sweet or milk chocolate.
- Melt in the microwave.
- Crush 12 – 14 Oreos in the food processor and reserve about 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top.
- Add the rest of the crushed Oreo cookies to the chocolate dividing evenly between the semi sweet and the white.
- Spoon chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet, alternating the white with the semi sweet.
- Using a knife, cut through the chocolate to swirl it together to create a marbled effect.
- Immediately sprinkle the remaining crushed Oreo on top! Use your fingers to lightly push the cookie pieces into the bark.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes after adding the toppings to set the chocolate.
- Refrain from touching or handling the bark until it is fully hardened. You will leave fingerprints on the chocolate if you touch it before it is hardened.
How to Store Cookie Bark
After cookie bark hardens, break into pieces and store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It will keep for several weeks and does not need to be refrigerated. If you do refrigerate it make sure it is in an airtight container so no moisture can get it which can ruin the chocolate.
Check out more of my easy bark recipes:
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes
Cookie Bark Recipe
Cookies and Cream Candy Bark
- 2 C vanilla melts or 1/2 lb. vanilla almond bark
- 2 C semi sweet melts or 1/2 lb. chocolate almond bark
- 14 Oreos crushed. Reserve 1/4 C for sprinkling on top
- Place vanilla and semi sweet chocolate into separate containers and melt in microwave
- Reserve 1/4 C of cookie crumbs and divide the remaining crumbs between the two melted mixtures and mix in.
- Drop spoonfuls of the two mixtures onto a wax paper or parchment covered cooking sheet
- Alternate the two flavors
- Use a knife to swirl the two chocolates together to create a marbled effect
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Allow to harden at room temperature or in the refrigerator
- Break into pieces and place in a pretty container