This easy garlic bread will quickly become a favorite on your family dinner table. It is the perfect way to use up any leftover french bread, hamburger buns or sandwich rolls.
This easy garlic bread recipe uses up all those leftover buns and rolls that seem to accumulate in the cupboard. It is the perfect thing to serve with your favorite pasta dish or soup. We love it with Sausage and Tomato Pasta, Herb Pasta and Lasagna Casserole.
Easy Homemade Garlic Bread Ingredients
- French Bread, hamburger buns or sandwich rolls.
- Parmesan Cheese Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Parsley or other herb
I use the above ingredients in various combinations. Sometimes I just use butter and Parmesan cheese, sometimes I add in garlic powder and herbs, it just depends on my mood!
How to Make Easy Garlic Bread
- Place bread or buns cut side up on a baking sheet. Cover with a layer of butter, covering the entire surface.
- Sprinkle with powdered Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and dried parsley or herb of your choice.
- Place under the broiler for a few minutes. Watch it closely so it doesn’t burn. Remove it from the oven when it gets bubbly and begins to brown around the edges.
Slice the bread into serving size pieces and you are ready to enjoy. It is so easy and the perfect side to add to any meal. Use whatever bread you happen to have on hand.
Check out more of the delicious bread side dishes we love:
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Easy Garlic Bread Recipe
Easy Garlic Bread
- 1 lb. French Bread or leftover buns or rolls.
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp parsley or other dried herb
- Spread a layer of butter on each roll or bun.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
- Sprinkle with other toppings of choice.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts and begins to turn brown. Watch closely
Originally posted February 16, 2012
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Your Homebased Mom, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.