Pumpkin season is here and it’s time to celebrate. This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is the perfect guest to invite to your pumpkin party!
It’s that time of year! Pumpkin Pie time. With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, pumpkin pie is ready to take center stage. And this no bake pumpkin pie will have you enjoying this fall staple in no time.
If you love pumpkin pie, but reserve it for Thanksgiving and Christmas because it is too much work, I’m about to rock your world. This no bake pumpkin pie comes together in under 30 minutes.
I did bake the graham cracker crust because I love them homemade, but to keep this recipe completely no bake, just pick up a prepared graham cracker crust at the store. This pie is so easy to make you may just find yourself making pumpkin pie more often! And this pie is so delicious, you won’t believe it is not bake!
The pie filling uses unflavored gelatin to help thicken it. The addition of some pumpkin pie spice, orange juice and vanilla give it a great flavor.
I bet you can’t eat just one piece! But if you do happen to end up with some leftover pie, try using a piece for a pumpkin pie milkshake. It is so delicious that it may be my favorite way to eat pumpkin pie. For some double pumpkin flavor top your pie with pumpkin pie ice cream.
Here’s to pumpkin season!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
The most traditional fall treat with a great no bake recipe. No bake pumpkin pie takes less than 30 minutes to make.
- 1 graham cracker crust 9 inch, prepared or homemade
- 1 package unflavored gelatin .25oz package
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp orange juice fresh
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14oz
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 can pumpkin puree 15oz
- 9 graham crackers whole, approx. 1 1/4 cups of crumbs
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- ⅓ C butter melted
- In a heavy pan combine gelatin, spice and salt.
- Stir in condensed orange juice, milk and eggs, mix well.
- Let stand for one minute and then place over low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens (5-7 mins)
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Stir in pumpkin. Mix well.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill 4 hours before serving
- Combine crumbs and sugar
- Add in melted butter and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into a 9 inch pie pan and press firmly to sides and bottom
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
Recipe adapted from allrecipes
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.