MICKEY MOUSE COOKIE BARK is the perfect sweet treat for the mouse lover in your life!
Last month we had a trip to California planned to see the musical Hamilton. I knew we would have a free Saturday while we were there. My husband and son were going to a ball game and so it would be my girls and I hanging out together. I knew exactly what I wanted to do! Go to Disneyland!!!
I grew up going to Disneyland a lot. My grandparents lived in Southern California and every summer when we would visit there would be a trip to Disneyland. I have been in love with that magical place ever since and loved taking my children there and now I love going with my adult children. I can’t wait to someday go with my grandbabies!! I still love to ride the tea cups.
Today I’ve joined with a group of bloggers to give you the opportunity to win a FREE trip to Disneyland! We’ve each come up with a fun Disney themed gift idea. I’ve got some fun and yummy MICKEY MOUSE COOKIE BARK for you – it would make the perfect holiday gift for all the Disney fans in your life.
I used a combination of pretzels, Oreos and red M & M’s and then covered it with a thick layer of melted candy bark.
Before it sets up, sprinkle with extra M & M’s and colored sprinkles. I used the mini Oreo cookies and M & M’s to make little Mickey’s! How cute is that!
After it sets up just break it up into pieces.
Wrap it up in some cellophane bags with a cute bow and you’ve got a perfect gift for all those Mickey Mouse fans!
Be sure and check out the other fourteen bloggers and their perfect Disney themed gift ideas, too! Click on each of the links below to head to their tutorials and recipes. Remember to pin them to your Pinterest boards to save them for later!
Mickey Mouse Cookie Bark
Mickey Mouse Cookie Bark
- 14 Oreo cookies broken in large pieces
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels broken in large pieces
- 24 oz. white almond bark
- 1 cup M & M's red
- mini Oreos
- red, black and yellow sprinkles
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Spread broken cookies, pretzels and about 3/4 C of the M & M's onto the waxed paper
- Place white chocolate in a container and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes
- Stir and then microwave for another 30 seconds until melted and smooth
- White chocolate melts faster and burns easier than chocolate
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie mixture, spreading with spatula if needed to coat evenly
- Sprinkle remaining M & M's and colored sprinkles over the chocolate while it is still wet
- Place cookie tray into refrigerator until set and firm
- Remove and gently break bark into small pieces Store in air tight container