Frozen bread dough is a quick and easy way to create delicious garlic cheese pull apart bread!
This is garlic bread at it’s finest! This Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread is so delicious and so easy thanks to using frozen bread dough! But no one will know your trick and everyone will love it. Who doesn’t love bread that is full of garlic, cheese and yumminess?
I have friends who have never made homemade bread or rolls because the idea of working with yeast scares them to death! They love a fresh loaf of bread or pan of rolls right out of the oven but the thought of having to work with yeast stops them in their tracks. Is that you or someone you know?
Well, if you are that person or you know that person, today’s recipe is for you or them so please share. Now everyone can enjoy a fresh batch of homemade yeast rolls. I promise. Not only are these yeast rolls but they are covered in butter, garlic and cheese. Who could resist!? Yeah, butter, garlic, cheese and fresh baked rolls. Heaven.
Today I’ve got step by step instructions on how to create the most amazing, garlicky, cheesy, gooey yeast rolls you could ask for. The best part? They use frozen roll dough. Yeap – frozen! Everyone can do this.
How to make Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread
Allow the frozen dough to sit at room temperature for 45 minutes. Once it has begun to thaw, cut each roll in half with a clean pair of scissors.
Next, pour melted butter and seasonings over the dough. Then add parmesan cheese. Use your hands to gently combine and coat dough. Dough will stick together.
Once the dough is coated, gently pull pieces of dough apart and line the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan with dough. Cover the dough with remaining grated cheese. Then, allow the pan to sit at room temperature and rise until doubled. It will take about 1 and 1/2 hours.
Once the dough has been allowed to double in size, it is now ready to bake! You will want to place a cookie sheet under your pan or line the outside bottom of the pan with foil in case the butter leaks out of the spring form pan. No one wants to clean up a big mess in the bottom of the oven after baking. Not to mention it might cause the smoke detector to go off!
After baking, it should come out of the oven nice and golden brown on top, just like this.
Warm, delicious, and full of garlic.
The final step is to eat your garlic cheese pull apart bread. Just grab a piece and enjoy!
Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread Recipe
Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread with Frozen Bread Dough
- 16 frozen white dinner rolls Rhodes brand
- 1/2 C butter melted
- 1 C grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Remove frozen rolls from freezer and loosely wrap them in plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Cut rolls in half with a clean pair of scissors.
- Combine melted butter and seasonings together. Pour over dough and gently mix. Add 1/2 C of grated cheese and combine. You want each piece of dough to be coated.
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with the pieces of dough and then top with remaining grated cheese.
- Allow to rise in a warm place for 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hours. Cover bottom of pan with foil to prevent butter from leaking out.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until center is completely done.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.