A Turkey Strawberry Wrap is a perfect light and delicious meal. Combine turkey, fruit, vegetables, nuts and some poppyseed dressing for an amazing flavor combo!
This turkey strawberry wrap is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is light, delicious, and full of great flavor and texture. And the best part is, it is so easy to make!
Wraps are hand held and have all the convenience of a sandwich. and are the perfect meals for anyone looking for a quick lunch, an easy way to use up leftovers, or a simple snack.
What is a wrap?
A wrap is some type of flatbread. It is a variation on a taco, spring rolls, or gyro. You can use a flour tortilla, naan bread, pita bread or even an egg roll wrapper as your wrap. Today we are using a tortilla.
- Flour Tortilla
- Red Onion
- Poppyseed Dressing
How to Make a Turkey Wrap
- Lay your meat onto the wrap, leaving about an inch border at the top.
- Layer your spinach, strawberries, red onion, and pecans on top of that.
- Drizzle with dressing
- To fold, start at the bottom, turn up the edge of the tortilla and roll.
- After the wrap is rolled up, slice in half.
To prevent ingredients from falling out the bottom, wrap a piece of parchment paper or wax paper over the bottom half of the wrap.
Can Turkey Strawberry Wraps be made a head?
You can make them a day ahead, wrap them in plastic wrap and keep them in the refrigerator.
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Strawberry Turkey Wrap Recipe
Turkey Strawberry Wrap
- 1 flour tortilla 8 inch
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices turkey
- 1/4 cup strawberry sliced
- 1 Tbsp red onion chopped
- 1 tsp poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp. pecans toasted and chopped
- Top tortilla with turkey, spinach, strawberries and red onion
- Drizzle the poppy seed dressing over the top and sprinkle with pecans
- Roll up the tortilla, starting with the bottom.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic to keep from drying out
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Originally posted December 8, 2010