This easy and delicious peanut butter dip is perfect for dipping apples, carrots, celery or whatever you prefer! Kids young and old will love it and you’ll watch it disappear.
As a kid, one of my favorite snacks to sneak is to grab a slice of apple and open that jar of peanut butter, dip in and not get caught! Now that I’m the grown up I don’t need to worry about being caught and this dip takes that dipping up a notch or two. My favorite thing to dip into this peanut butter dip is a crisp granny smith apple.
This dip makes the perfect after school snack or a great addition to any party or gathering you might be having.
How to Make Peanut Butter Dip
This delicious dip is an easy combination of only 5 ingredients.
Only 5 Ingredients:
- cream cheese
- peanut butter
- brown sugar
- Be sure that your cream cheese is softened, this will help prevent lumps in your dip. Allow your cream cheese to sit at room temperature for an hour or so. I use creamy peanut butter but crunch peanut butter would also work. I like to use whole milk or 2 % milk as it helps make the dip creamier.
- Combine all your ingredients into your stand mixer or use a bowl and a hand mixer. You can even mix this together by hand if you want to. Just mix until all the ingredients are combined and it is nice and smooth. I like to beat it for 3-4 minutes to make it nice and fluffy.
- This makes about 2 cups of peanut butter dip.
Keep the dip refrigerated about 20 minutes before you are ready to serve. I find it is easier to dip with if it is allowed to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving. Slice up your apples and veggies. I also like to add in some pretzels and a few salty treats for dipping.
Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients and mix for 3-4 minutes until fluffy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.