So I couldn’t let this green season go by without at least one new mint recipe!
You may have noticed that I’ve been in a bit of a key lime mood lately when it comes to green foods but I love mint too. One of my favorite St. Patrick’s Day treats is a Shamrock Shake. Life changing when I learned to make them at home!!
Today’s recipe is chocolately, minty and light and fluffy It is made with a layer of crushed oreo cookies, then a layer of minty cream cheese goodness topped with a chocolate pudding layer and then topped off with some nice fluffy Cool Whip!
The flavor combinations for this dessert are endless. Use your favorite flavor OREOS and pudding for lots of fun combinations. Love that this is a total no bake recipe too!
The holidays or anytime is a perfect time to enjoy lots of yummy food so be sure and head to the Kraft Foods Hub, where you’ll find easy to make recipes your whole family will enjoy including the one I shared today. Plus, you can play the Spin To Win game and get fantastic coupons to help you save big on the Kraft Foods products you love!
If you’re looking for a great way to easily cook up family favorites try out the Kraft Slow Cooker Recipes featured on the page. You know how I love slow cooker recipes. Not sure how to get started? Learn how to cook your favorite recipes with the Recipe Makers Videos. Watch and get tips from the pros!
Spin to Win with Kraft Foods
Right now, Walmart.com is hosting a fun Spin to Win game that features several Kraft Foods. You get three spins that will reveal several food combos and recipe ideas. After you’re third spin you’ll win a fantastic coupon to use on Kraft Foods products next time you go grocery shopping! I gave it a spin today and scored a coupon for $1.00 off greek yogurt! Give it a spin and see what you win!
Win a $25.00 Walmart Gift Card!
- 35 OREO Cookies
- 6 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cold milk
- 1 tub 12 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. 3.9 oz. each JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 - 1 tsp peppermint extract depending on how minty you want it
- green food coloring
- PROCESS cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to medium bowl; mix in butter.
- Press onto bottom of 13×9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- WHISK cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl until blended. Add in peppermint extract and green food coloring
- Stir in 1-1/4 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust.
- BEAT pudding mixes and 3-1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer.
- Let stand 5 min. or until thickened; cover with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Place dessert in refrigerator for about 4 hours before cutting into squares to serve.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.