A creamy, frosty ice cream pie made with pink lemonade in a graham cracker crust.. This 3 Ingredient Lemonade Pie has been a family favorite at our house for over fifty years!
All you need is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes and you will have a quick, easy and delicious dessert.
This recipe is one my mom has made for over 40 years and it is the perfect summer time dessert.
- Graham cracker crust. You can use a store bought one or you can make your own using this recipe.
- Half gallon vanilla ice cream. Use your favorite brand but mine is Breyer’s Natural Vanilla.
- Pink lemonade concentrate. This can be a little hard to find. You can also use regular lemonade or limeade. I have also used raspberry or strawberry lemonade. You want the frozen kind, in the can.
How to Make Lemonade Pie
- Add frozen lemonade concentrate, do not add water into a bowl of ice cream.
- Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to mix until combined. If I am using a stand mixer I will use my paddle attachment.
- Mix until nice and smooth. Don’t overmix or the ice cream will begin to melt.
- Pour ice cream mixture into graham cracker crust. If you have made your own, you will need to bake it and let it cool before adding in ice cream.
- Smooth the top of the ice cream.
- Put pie into the ice cream for 4-6 hours to allow it to firm up.
Frequently Asked Questions
No! You use the lemonade right out of the freezer, frozen.
I have used regular lemonade, limeade, raspberry lemonade and strawberry lemonade.
Lemonade Pie is such a yummy treat on a warm summer day or really any day. The sweetness of the ice cream combined with the lemonade is so refreshing.
Do you have a go to summer time treat? If not, give this one a try!
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream
- 1 12 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate do not add water
- Place ice cream and lemonade concentrate in mixer and blend together until combined and smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze until firm.
Tips & Notes:
- Be sure that your lemonade is frozen when you add it in with the ice cream. Use it constituted or without adding water to it.
- Don’t over mix your ice cream, you don’t want it to start melting on you.
- Use your favorite flavor of lemonade, including limeade, regular lemonade, raspberry lemonade or strawberry lemonade.