Inside Out S’more Brownies are a fun take on two popular desserts.
Inside Out S’more Brownies are easy and delicious! Next time you have a craving for a s’more and don’t have a campfire handy you must definitely try these s’more brownies.
Instead of being on the outside, the graham crackers are on the inside of these brownies. A yummy layer of graham cracker and marshmallows are sandwiched between two layers of chocolate brownies.
All you really have to do is add milk. I think brownies always require milk.
Check out more of my best cookie bars:
Inside Out S’more Brownie Recipe
Inside Out S'more Brownies
- ½ C butter
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ C flour
- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter and chocolate. Slightly cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 11 x 7 pan with parchment paper.
- Add sugar and eggs into butter and chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in vanilla.
- Add in in flour.
- Spread half of mixture into bottom of pan.
- Top with graham crackers. Breaking as necessary to fit into pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Carefully spread remaining batter onto of marshmallows.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting paper.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.