It’s Girl Scout cookie time so grab a box of Thin Mints and try this Thin Mint Pizza. It’s the perfect combination of two of your favorite cookies – Thin Mints and a Chocolate Chip Cookie.
I can’t refuse a Girl Scout selling cookies and I can’t refuse a Thin Mint. My favorite way to eat them is straight out of the freezer where I tend to hid them!!
I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout growing up and my mom was my leader. Not only was she my troop leader but she was also the President of our Council and my dad was in charge of fund raising for the Council, so you can see why we love our Girl Scout cookies. My girls have both been in Girl Scouts and we have sold hundreds and hundreds of boxes of cookies over the years.
I have discovered another delicious way to enjoy a Thin Mint and that is on a Thin Mint Pizza.
Pizza Cookie Ingredients
All you need are four ingredients:
- Box of Thin Mints – if it’s not Girl Scout season you can use a Keebler Grasshopper cookies instead.
- Roll of refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (or 16 oz. of homemade cookie dough)
- White Chocolate Chips
- Whipping Cream or Half and Half
How to Make a Thin Mint Pizza
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread cookie dough into a circle, about 10″ wide.
- Place broken Thin Mint cookies over the top, pressing them slightly into the cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cookie is golden brown around the edges.
- Allow cookie to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave or double broiler. Add enough cream until a smooth drizzling consistency is achieved.
- Using a spoon or a fork, drizzle the glaze over the top of the thin mint pizza.
- Allow the glaze to set up before slicing pizza.
- Cut the pizza into triangles or squares, which ever you prefer.
Check out more fun cookie desserts:
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Thin Mint Pizza Recipe
Thin Mint Pizza
- 1 16.5 oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 Thin Mint cookies broken into four pieces each
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream or half and half
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 12 inch pizza pan or a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into a 10 inch circle on prepared baking pan.
- Break the Thin Mints into quarters and gently press them into the dough.
- Bake until golden brown 15 minutes or so.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler or microwave melt the white chocolate chips and cream together. Stir until a nice drizzling consistency is achieved. Add additional liquid if needed.
- Using a fork, drizzle the topping over the cooled pizza.
- Cut into slices.