This No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip comes together quickly and easily and with only a few ingredients. Watch it disappear at your next party.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe!
I first tasted this dip years ago at a friend’s party. I totally planted myself next to the bowl and just about refused to share it with anyone else. The dip was totally addictive!! If you love cookie dough you are going to love this dip!
- Sugar. You will need both light brown sugar and powdered sugar.
- Chocolate chips. I prefer the mini chocolate chips but you can also use full size.
- Vanilla Extract
- Butter. You want your butter at room temperature.
- Cream cheese. Softened at room temperature.
How to Make Cookie Dough Dip
This dip is so easy to make and the perfect quick party treat. I use a stand mixer or a hand mixer to combine ingredients.
- Add together softened butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a mixer and beat until combined completely.
- Slowly mix in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve or for at least an hour.
Tips from Leigh Anne
- Be sure your cream cheese and butter are both softened so that they combine easily and smoothly. You don’t want lumps. Cream cheese can sit at room temperature for two hours before using. Butter can sit at for an extended period.
- I love to make this dip with mini semi sweet chocolate chips but you could also use toffee bits or a flavored chip such as mint.
What to Dip into Cookie dough Dip
- Mini Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- A spoon or if I am not sharing, a finger works too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any leftovers should be should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
To control the sweetness of the dip, just use more or less sugar.
Try these other delicious recipes too!
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Chocolate chips mini
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- Mix together butter, cream cheese and sugars until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Chill until ready to serve or at least one hour.