One of my favorite emails to get is an email from one of my readers sharing a recipe with me. I love it. A few weeks ago I received just such an email from Jenny and it contains today’s recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Jenny said, “I have found an amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe since moving to Sammamish. It is usually the first to be eaten up at any event. Trick is to under bake.”
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 3 cubes butter 1 1/2 C
- 1 ¼ C white sugar
- 1 ¼ C brown sugar
- Cream together add:
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 3 C and 6 Tbsp flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 C bag of white chips
- 1 1/2 C of milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly spray a jelly roll/half size sheet pan (18”X13”) with Pam.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add in to batter.
- Add in chips and mix until just combined.
- Spread in sprayed Jelly Roll pan.
- Cook for 15- 20 mins. Trick is to not over cook. Cook until the top of the cookies are slightly brown and a little puffed up.
- Allow to cool before cutting-about 1 hour.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.