All you need to create these cute candy corn ice cream floats are some vanilla ice cream, lemon ice cream, orange sherbet and some lemon lime soda. Yellow ice cream can be a bit of a challenge to find but Kroger has a yummy lemon ice cream that worked great.
I put a scoop of each into a nice tall glass. Be sure to put them in the right order. Lemon first, then orange and then vanilla.
Then just add your favorite lemon lime soda.
A little bit of whipped cream and a candy corn to top it off add that extra special touch.
The only thing left to do is add some cute little witches to enjoy the treat.
Candy Corn Ice Cream Floats
Per Ice Cream Soda
- 1 scoop each of vanilla ice cream lemon ice cream and orange sherbet
- Favorite lemon lime soda
- whipped cream and candy corn for garnish
- Place a scoop of each of the ice creams into a tall glass.
- Pour lemon soda over ice cream
- Add whipped cream and candy corn garnish