This black bean salsa comes together in minutes and it will be the first thing to disappear at a party.
I have lost track of how many times I have made this black bean salsa. It has been my go to appetizer for a long time. Whenever I am asked to bring something to a potluck, I whip up a batch of this delicious salsa And every time I make it, I am asked for the recipe. That is always a sign that the recipe is definitely a keeper.
Not only is it delicious but the colors are so pretty! I love the contrast of the yellow corn against the black beans.
Black Bean Salsa Ingredients
- Black Beans
- Salsa Verde
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
How to Make Black Bean Salsa
- Drain cans of corn and black beans. Rinse black beans. If you want a soupier salsa, do not drain the corn.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients with the corn and beans.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours to allow the flavors to meld and come together.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
How Long Will Black Bean Salsa Last?
Store the salsa in an airtight container in the refrigerator and it will last for
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos!
Balsamic Black Bean Salsa Recipe
Balsamic Black Bean Salsa
- 15 oz. can black beans drained and rinsed well
- 15 oz. can whole kernel corn drained well
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped about 1/3 cup I used a red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 7 oz. can salsa verde I used Herdez brand
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap
- Let the salsa marinade for a few hours or overnight before serving
- Drain most of the liquid from the salsa before serving
- Serve with tortilla chips
Tips & Notes:
Need some help figuring out what’s for dinner tonight?
Come join our Facebook Group! Join hundreds of others who love sharing dinner time ideas. You don’t want to miss out on the fun!
You’ll find lots of ideas for dinner from all our awesome members and you can share your ideas too! Join the Family Dinner Table today.
Originally published May 2010