Today’s garlic bread recipe isn’t really a recipe. It’s just something I do with leftover bread, rolls, buns.
It is a quick and easy way to add a yummy, garlicky side dish to any dinner. It’s a garlic bread recipe that uses up all those leftover buns and rolls that seem to accumulate in the cupboard.
Garlic Bread Recipe Ingredients
Here’s all you need:
Rolls, buns or leftover french bread
Parmesan Cheese Powder
Garlic Powder or some brand of garlic bread sprinkle
I used the above ingredients in various combinations. Sometimes I just use butter and Parmesan cheese, sometimes I add in garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Just depends on my mood!
But first you also spread a nice layer of butter on the bread.
Then choose your toppings of choice and sprinkle them on top of the butter.
Then you pop them under the broiler for a few minutes. Watch it close so it doesn’t burn.
You just want it to get bubbly and begin to brown.
Nice and toasty! They are now ready to cut into serving pieces and eat!
- Rolls, buns or leftover french bread
- Parmesan Cheese Powder
- Garlic Powder or some brand of garlic bread sprinkle
- Italian Seasoning
- Spread a layer of butter on each roll or bun.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
- Sprinkle with other toppings of choice.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts and begins to turn brown. Watch closely
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!