This Spinach Artichoke Dip will be the first thing to disappear at the party and maybe one of my favorite appetizer of all times!
You know a recipe is a good one when you serve it at a party and almost every guest asks for the recipe! This Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of those.
I have a collection of favorite appetizer recipes. Spinach Artichoke Dip is always a favorite to bring to parties. It is creamy and delicious and loaded with flavor from the spinach, artichokes, and three different cheeses.
This stuff is so yummy I have been known to make a complete meal out of it! You might be tempted to just eat it by the spoonful. Forget the bread!
- Baby Spinach
- Artichoke Hearts
- Cream Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Romano Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Dried Basil
- Garlic Salt
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- This recipe is a combination of cream cheese, mayo and a combination of Romano and Parmesan cheese. You can also use all Parmesan cheese if you like.
- I buy the artichoke hearts that come in a jar, in liquid. Be sure and drain the liquid out. I then put them in my little food processor and chop them up. I don’t like big pieces of artichoke in my dip.
- The original recipe called for frozen chopped spinach which I don’t ever have on hand but I always have fresh baby spinach so I just chop that up and use it, about 2 handfuls.
- The dip is finished off with a sprinkle of Mozzarella cheese on top! It is a great appetizer to make ahead and just keep in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. If I am taking it to a party I will often bake it at the host’s house so that it is nice and warm. If it cools off too much and begins to set up, just pop it in the microwave for a couple of minutes to soften it up.
- I love to serve in on a sliced baguette but it’s great on some fresh veggies or crackers too.
Check out more delicious dip recipes:
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 C mayonnaise
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 14 oz. jar artichoke hearts drained, chopped
- 2 C baby spinach about 2 handfuls, chopped
- 1/4 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Lightly grease a small baking dish
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper
- Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish
- Top with mozzarella cheese
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned