Using a base of our favorite caramel corn, this S’more Popcorn is a fun dressed up version. It combines all the flavors of your favorite campfire treat!
We love flavored popcorn at our house. Some of our favorites includes this other summer favorite, Key Lime Popcorn. Nutella Marshmallow Popcorn is ooey, gooey and delicious and this Pink Popcorn is not only pretty but delicious.
It feels like summer has arrived here in the Pacific Northwest and the flavor of the summer this year is s’mores. I have seen s’more recipes popping up all over the blogosphere. Every imaginable s’more flavored treat you can imagine. S’mores and summer do just seem to go together. One of our favorite summer time activities is making s’mores over the firepit in our backyard but now you don’t need to wait for a fire to enjoy the yumminess of a s’more!
How to Make S’mores Popcorn
- To make S’more Popcorn, start out with my trustworthy, easy to make, never fail me caramel corn recipe. It is so easy because it is made in a brown paper bag in the microwave.
- Spread the caramel corn out onto parchment paper on two large cookie sheets.
- Add mini marshmallows and Golden Graham cereal or pieces of graham cracker.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle it over the popcorn, lots of chocolate! The chocolate is the glue that holds it all together so don’t skimp on this part!!
- Allow the chocolate to set up. If you are in a hurry, place the popcorn into the refrigerator to set up quicker. After it is set up you can commence munching. You can start munching before it sets up too, it is just a little messier!
For S’more fun be sure and check out the s’more bar I did last summer for a birthday party! This S’more popcorn would be a fun addition to the S’mores Bar.
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
For other fun and delicious s’mores recipes check out these:
S’mores Popcorn Recipe
Use my favorite caramel corn recipe as the base of this popcorn.
If you’ve tried this recipe or any other recipe on Your Homebased Mom, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you!