We love the combination of something sweet and chocolatey with our popcorn and this Milk Dud Popcorn is the perfect combo.
Some of our other favorite popcorn recipes include this Microwave Caramel Corn, Marshmallow Popcorn and Nutella Popcorn.
So today’s recipe isn’t really a recipe. It is the way I like to popcorn.
We are big popcorn fans at our house and a movie is never watched at our house with a bowl of popcorn and a card game is never played without a bowl of popcorn. The other requirement is that bowl of popcorn requires chocolate. Growing up the chocolate of choice was always M & M’s. Tossing a handful of M & M’s onto warm popcorn creates an amazing result. I can’t eat popcorn without chocolate.
I mentioned it once on Facebook and someone commented that their favorite thing to add to popcorn was Milk Duds. We are big Milk Dud fans (fans of anything chocolate and caramel) so I decided to give it a try and let’s just say it has become a bit of an addiction! Milk Duds have now replaced M & M’s as my chocolate of choice when it comes to popcorn eating.
How to Make Milk Duds Popcorn
- Pop a bag of microwave popcorn
- Cut up a box of milk duds (I cut them in half). I used the “movie size” box which is 5 ounces.
- After popcorn is done popping pour it into a microwave safe bowl and mix the milk duds into it. You want the popcorn to still be warm so that the popcorn begins to melt the chocolate of the milk dud.
- Pop the whole bowl back in the microwave for about 30 more seconds to melt the milk duds even more and then stirred again after removing from microwave.
What’s your favorite way to eat popcorn?
For all my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes. Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos.
Milk Dud Popcorn
- 1 bag microwave popcorn popped
- 5 oz. milk duds cut in half
- Pop popcorn according to directions on bag.
- Place warm popcorn in a bowl.
- Add in Milk Duds and stir to combine while popcorn is warm
Leave a Review